We would like to invite you to join us at the largest and most focused Forum for Industrial Biotechnology & the Biobased Economy in Russia and neighboring countires.
What: Russian Forum for Industrial Biotechnology & the Biobased Economy «Graintek-2013»
When: November 19-20, 2013
Where: Holiday Inn Lesnaya hotel, Moscow, Russia
More info: www.graintek.org
We will discuss wet-milling: wheat gluten, native & modified starches, glucose & fructose syrups and green chemicals: organic acids, bioplastics, lysine & other amino acids, butanol, value added fermentation products. This is largest most focused event in Russia and Former Soviet Union - can you afford to miss it?
This annual action is the premier event for any organization involved in the rapidly maturing industrial biotechnology & grain processing markets in Russia and neighboring countries. This event provides valuable insight into today's most effective, innovative and profitable portfolio of grain processing opportunities as well as latest trends in value-added fermentation products: organic acids, biofuels, bioplastics, aminoacids, etc.
Don't miss the opportunity to reach the Russian grain processing & industrial biotechnology market by speaking at the "Graintek - 2013" forum on November 19-20, 2013 in Moscow. Submit your presentation abstract now and plan to engage with Russia's leading businesses that are planning to build grain processing and biotechnology plants. You will have a chance to expand your network at this unique forum in Russia.
Select from presentation categories:
• Renewable Chemical Platforms and Biobased Material
• Grain Processing and Bioproducts Investments
• Building and Operating Large-scale Grain Processing and Industrial Biotechnology Facilities
• Enzymes and Biocatalysis
• Manufacturing and Commercialization of Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Tryptophan
• Specialty Chemical, Pharma Intermediates and Food Ingredients
• Case study: Wet-mill biorefineries under construction: Donbiotex, Prioskolie and others.
• High value added products from starch and glucose: organic acids, bioplastics and chemicals
• Starch and wheat gluten: production, application and marketing
• Glucose and glucose-fructose syrups: production, application and marketing.
• Biobutanol, other alcohols and hydrocarbons, produced by sugar fermentation
Language of the Congress: Russian and English, simultaneous translation is provided. For more information or to submit abstract, please visit www.graintek.org or contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org